Yordanos Tesfay is passionate about nurturing the entrepreneurial drive of her clients.
Her practice focuses on corporate and commercial law, with an emphasis on cross border business immigration law. Prior to founding Tesfay Law Firm, Yordanos was an associate in the Toronto and New York office of Stikeman Elliott LLP where her practice focused on advising clients with respect to public and private offerings of securities, investment funds, private equity funds and other alternative investment vehicles in the Canadian markets.
- Matthew House Refugee Center
- New York Courts Access to Justice Program
- Member of the Law Society of Ontario
- Member of the Canadian Bar Association
- Member of the American Bar Association
- University of Toronto Faculty of Law (Internationally Trained Lawyers Program (2016)
- City University of New York School of Law (J.D 2011)
- City University of New York (B.A. 2007)
- Ontario, 2018
- New Jersey, 2017